SAC Film Festival Rules and Regulations
2. Films must be directed by a University of Tennessee at Martin student.
3. All entries must be submitted for preview on DVD format.
4. Preview DVD’s will not be returned although applicants are invited to pick up all preview materials in person after the festival.
6. Do not show labels of any products.
7. All submitted materials must begin with at least two-seconds of black, followed by an 8-to-2 countdown and another two seconds of black at the end of the movie.
8. Each entry must include a three- to four-sentence synopsis of the work. The synopsis should be a clear and concise description of the plot and/or premise of the submission and may not exceed 100 words.
9. Multiple entries are accepted but each entry must be accompanied by a separate form and submission tape or disc.
11. Preview discs must be labeled with title, running time, and contact information.
12. A selection committee will view all eligible submissions. If a selection is found ineligible, the director will be notified and given time to fix the selection before the event. All decisions by the selection committee are final.
13. Incomplete entries are ineligible.
14. The film festival will be open to all film genres; however, entries must not exceed 10 minutes.